Meet Debra, our Program Manager and Assistant Team Head Coach!
We took some time to interview Debra, and here’s what we learned:
- I graduated from Auburndale High School
- I have been coaching gymnastics for about 8 years
- My favorite thing about spirit is that we aren’t just co workers, coaches or students, but we are a FAMILY.
- My proudest moments as a coach are when I see my girls succeed on a skill they have been struggling with or hit a routine at a meet. Seeing them have that “ah hah” moment is what makes it all worth it.
- I am currently a team coach and program manager but have done EVERYTHING at Spirit!
Three fun facts about me are:
- I’m a mom of a teenage girl and a two year old boy plus two bonus teenage girls, being a mom is my favorite title
- I’m a HORRIBLE cook
- My hobbies are hunting, fishing or being at the beach