School’s Out Camp at Spirit Gymnastics
Spirit Gymnastics is offering camp while schools are closed! Campers will experience these activities throughout the week:
- Gymnastics – Campers are split into small groups by age and ability level and taught gymnastics skills across the floor, beam, bars and vault and trampoline. Boys work on male equipment like the rings, parallel bars and pummel horse.
- Bounce House – The bounce house is set up inside the gym and campers are guided through taking turns enjoying bouncing fun!
- Obstacle Course – Our staff creates numerous variations of fun and safe obstacle courses throughout the week. Climb over large pads, swing on a rope over an obstacle, scale a raised balance beam – all over safe padding and spotted by trained coaches.
- Active Games – Traditional games like freeze tag and sharks and minnows are played – and our coaches have some fun new active group games ready for kids!
- Sports – Our gym has a sports area where kids can practice basketball skills, football drills, baseball skills and kickball games!
- Arts & Craft – Campers are invited to participate in coloring contests, experience art activities (like making slime!)
- Snack & Lunch Time – Campers pack their own lunches. Staff ensures everyone washes hands and enjoys their lunch midday. We also provide a morning and afternoon snack time. Campers can purchase snacks from our concessions or bring their own,
- Movie Time – All that activity can be exhausting! Campers are provided some rest time, usually late afternoon, to watch appropriate movies and wind down after a day of active fun!
- Fun Themes – Each day will offer a new fun theme! Stay tuned to this page or our social media to see what themes are as they’re announced. Campers are encouraged to dress up for each theme and staff have created fun activities for each day!
What to Bring
Campers should pack a healthy lunch and bring a refillable water bottle to camp. Two snacks-times are scheduled each day. Campers may bring their own snacks or purchase concessions. For concessions, parents may visit the front desk to load a concessions card with money for your kids to utilize during snack time. The concessions offered include options like gatorade, slushies, water, granola bars, slim jims, chips and air heads.
Camp Days and Hours
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Monday, 3/16 – Crazy Socks
- Tuesday, 3/17 – Green Out for St. Patrick’s Day
- Wednesday, 3/18 – Mix & Match
- Thursday, 3/19 – Crazy Hair
- Friday, 3/20 – Crazy Hats
- Week of 3/23 – Career Week! Stay tuned for more details!
Cost & Registration
Please note – enrollment is limited and provided on a first-come first-served basis. Please register online, if possible, to secure your spot.
- $30 / day
- $130 / week
- The $40 registration fee for new families is waived for campers.
How to Register
- Visit our Parent Portal to create an account by clicking here.
- Once registered, follow the steps below.
- Log on to your parent portal by clicking here.
- Click Find Classes.
- Select Early Spring Break Camp.
- Click Add to Cart
- Select your students and agree to the policies.
- Click Add (at the top of the page)
- Pay online or in person when you drop your kids off.
This camp is being offered to help families who need childcare while schools are closed. It is our goal, as always, to provide safe, healthy, fun and active care for your children! We are actively monitoring all recommendations from the CDC, State health officials, and local health officials. Here are the measures we are taking to ensure we are staying within all current recommendations and regulations.
- Enrollment is limited to ensure the total number of people in the gym (campers, staff and parents during drop-off and pick-up) stays under the current CDC and health official’s recommendations for gatherings in our area.
- Encouraging healthy habits amongst our campers and staff including washing hands, hand sanitizing, limiting physical contact as appropriate, and disinfecting all surfaces.
We understand this is an ever evolving situation and are actively monitoring reliable sources of information, recommendations and regulations. Please stay tuned here and to our facebook page for announcements should anything change.